Meeting dates are posted on our association branch calendar.
Every winter we plan a series of lectures and indoor demonstrations that we hope are of interest to our members. We aim to include external speakers as well as encouraging members to give talks if that is something they are interested in.
Our lecture season for 2020/2021 is as follows:
- Honey Bee Mythology (Jonathan Axe – December)
- Getting the best out of your nucleus hives (Jim Vivian-Griffiths – January)
- The worker bee and how she is designed for her role (Anne Rowberry – February)
- Swarm prevention and control Workshop (March)
- Brood recapping as a strategy for dealing with varroa (Professor Stephen Martin – September)
Please contact us if you have any questions.